The complexity of today’s IT, telecommunications, and CTI infrastructures often leads to unnecessary periods of down time while an issue is identified and the correct support personnel are notified. Cothern Computer Systems prides itself on being able to help organizations determine the root cause of a problem. We take the necessary steps to get the customer back up and running in a timely manner, even if it is determined the issue is not under the realm of CCS.
CCS possesses a wide range of skill sets within our support organization, which lead to quicker resolution times for critical outages. Any new reported problem ticket will be routed to the proper support resource the first time to avoid any delays in achieving a resolution.
Support has three priorities:
- Correcting the current problem with minimal disruption of the application
- Determining the cause of the problem so it may be prevented in the future
- Providing a system health check to proactively correct any unforeseen issues
What does the customer gain from a CCS provided supported contract? We can cover a wide variety of support needs, including:
- Following up after installation
- Troubleshooting simple or complex problems
- Acting as a single point of contact for all vendors CCS implements
- Answering informational questions
- Distributing recommended upgrades and documentation
- Conducting period system health checks with distributed reports detailing our findings
- Delivering the satisfaction that your peace of mind is our emphasis
To learn more about our Support, Contact Our team.